ETHGlobal HackMoney 2021 Bounties
Join Upshot and over 1,0000 engineers, designers, and creators at HackMoney 2021 to help build the future of DeFi. We will be awarding $4,000 in prizes. Submit your hack for a chance to win one of two Upshot bounties that will be up for grabs.
📅 When: June 18 – July 9, 2021
🌐 Where: defi.ethglobal.co/
ℹ️ More Info: hack.ethglobal.co/hackmoney2021
Upshot is a platform for crowdsourced NFT appraisals. Leveraging a new peer prediction mechanism, Upshot analyzes correlation between answers and pays people for honest insights. A decentralized community of experts interact with Upshot to deliver quick and accurate pricing of assets.
Through crowdsourced NFT appraisals, Upshot aims to provide closer to real-time price feeds for NFTs. Efficient NFT price discovery will provide a number of benefits to NFT marketplaces and DeFi protocols, give people insights into what their assets are worth, and unlock a range of powerful new DeFi products.
Upshot will award $4,000 in total prizes:
Idea #1: Best NFT subgraph or aggregation of NFT data
This prize will be awarded to the most interesting NFT subgraphs or aggregation and visualization of NFT data.
- We’re looking for projects making great use of NFT data sources for analytics and appraisals
- Build NFT subgraphs for specific contracts using The Graph
- Hint: We would love to see subgraphs for OpenSea and Rarible
🛠 For inspiration check out Upshot’s SuperRare subgraph
Idea #2: Best NFT appraisal pricing model
This prize will be awarded to the best NFT pricing model. Novelty of the approach will also be considered when awarding this bounty.
- There is a wide variety of ways to approach NFT pricing; rarity, traits, collection, artist, past sales, open-market data, etc.
- Pricing models may be used to value NFTs and essentially be a type of “appraiser” in Upshot. In other words, you can get paid through Upshot by developing accurate pricing models.
- We recommended leveraging Upshot-built subgraphs for some of the leading NFT marketplaces. Other data sources could include additional subgraphs, the OpenSea API, on-chain data, or anything else.
🛠 Get started with Upshot’s NFT subgraphs
Be creative! We’re excited to see what novel NFT subgraphs and pricing models you build!
Get started with our HackMoney video workshop:
Questions or feedback? Hop in our Discord to chat with the Upshot team. We are excited to answer your questions about building 🛠 dApps with Upshot!
Stay in the loop!
+ Join us on Discord
+ Follow us on Twitter
+ Subscribe to our newsletter